- Apollo YES! Team Organics Recycling Video
- Bulk Milk Dispenser Presentation – How to switch to milk dispensers in your
- Bulk Milk Dispenser Report – New London-Spicer Case Study
- YES! Project Guide: Composting
- YES! Project Guide: Dumpster Dive
- YES! Project Guide: Recyclable Containers
- YES! Project Guide: Soil Amendment
- YES! Project Guide: Steel Recycling
- YES! Project Guide: Turn Down the Thermostat
- YES! Project Guide: Water Conservation Plan
- YES! Project Guide: Water Recycling Elementary Project
Reduce & Recycle
- Helping schools reduce pollution – Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA)
- MPCA School Waste Study – A case study of Hennepin County and the city of Minneapolis
- MPCA School Recycling Toolkit – Use the steps in this toolkit to help your school get a recycling program organized and operating successfully.
- Reducing Waste: What You Can Do – Tips from the EPA on how to reduce waste
- How To Motivate Elementary, High School, and University Students To Recycle – Great projects you can do in your school
- 5 step checklist to start a School Recycling Program – Clean River Recycling Solutions
- Jeffers Foundation – WRAP (Waste Reduction Awareness Program)
- Milk Carton Recycling
- Waste & Energy: Where Do We Go From Here? Presentation Slides by Molly Kjellesvig, Blue Earth County Recycling/Sustainability Specialist
- Composting at Schools -Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- 6 Steps To Start An Organic Compost Program At Your School – Clean River Recycling Solutions
- Build a compost bin- Instead of throwing your food waste away, compost it! Here is an inexpensive way to get started!
- Make a vermicomposting bin and worms will recycle your food scraps indoors year-round! Learn how here.
- Make recycled art- Create a piece of art by using only things that would’ve been thrown away!
- Up-cycle used materials – Transform old t-shirts into bags or coasters, make planters out of novel containers, build a kite out of newspaper, make a jump rope from plastic bags, and more with instructions found here.
- What really happens to the plastic you throw away (4 min)