Join the YES! Network!
- Team Registration: To register, please complete the YES! Team Registration Form. Either scan and e-mail or print and mail the form to the address listed on the form. Each region of the state has a slightly different registration form to fill out. Please contact us ([email protected]) if you aren’t sure which form to fill out.
- PWELC YES! Team Registration Form 2017-2018 (for those teams coordinated by Ali Dahmes of Prairie Woods Environmental Learning Center, Monica Thompson of Lakes Country Service Cooperative, or Michelle Isaacson of Ney Nature Center)
- LEC YES! Team Registration Form 2017-2018 (for those teams coordinated by Jim DeVries of Laurentian Environmental Center)
Current YES! Students
- All students participating in YES! must either:
- 1. Have their parents fill out the electronic YES! 2017-2018 Liability Release Form, OR
- 2. Print off and fill a 2017-18 Liability Release and Parent Information Form and turn it in to their coach.
- Minnesota Renewable Energy Society: Renewable Energy Guide for Schools
- Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center (FoodWise program)
- Clean Energy Resource Teams
- Recycling Toolkit – Recycle More Minnesota
- Carton Council Resources, including a Custodial Guide for Carton Recycling, Drink, Empty, Recycle Poster, and School Carton Recycling Presentation
- MN School Garden & Food Safety Handbook
- The US Environmental Protection Agency’s Climate Change Site
- Expertise Green Guide