We are excited to once again present awards to the YES! teams this season. Thanks to generous support from our sponsors, we are able to offer awards in each of the 4 YES! regions. Teams are judged by a panel of local experts on their report about their work this season as well as their responses to questions from the panel of judges during a live judging session.
- Goal Setting & Teamwork: Team that shows exemplary goal setting skills and includes all members of the team to accomplish goals.
- Community Leadership & Education: Team that demonstrates impressive use of community collaboration; develops skills including but not limited to creativity, innovation, problem-solving, communication, teamwork, project management, and knowledge of scientific literacy.
- Project Impact: Team that exhibits notable strides in overall project longevity, community impact, and data-tracking.
- WOW Factor: Team that utilizes creative and innovative devices in carrying projects out; renders the judging panel speechless.
- All-Star: Team that displays highest marks across all above categories.
Judging will take place on the following dates: