“Growing green schools across America: Developing healthy and environmentally friendly schools.”
October 24-26 Minneapolis, MN.check out their website for further information http://www.greenschoolsnationalconference.org/ Keynotes and Speakers include:
- Rachel Gutter Director of Center for Green Schools
- Jayni Chase Founder of Center for Environmental Education
- Philippe Cousteau Environmental Activist and CEO of EarthEcho International
- Michelle Bouchard President of HealthCorps
- Chef Ann Cooper a.k.a. ‘Renagade Lunch Lady’ Partner of Lunch Lessons Nutrition Services Director, Boulder Valley School District
- Will Steger Environmental Advocate and Legendary Arctic Explorer
- Pic Walker Executive Director of Alliance for Climate Education (ACE)
- Michael Stone Senior Editor at the Center for Ecoliteracy
- Tom Feegel Founder of Green My Parents
- Dr. Marilyn Black Founder of GREENGUARD Environmental Institute.
- David Sobel Director of Teacher Certification Programs Antioch University New England.