As the school year begins, so does the work of YES! teams across southern, central, and north-central Minnesota. We are still accepting registrations for YES! team this season. If you know of anyone who would be interested in starting up a YES! team in their school or community, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Here is some more information about the benefits of being a YES! team this year:
- Teams will have access to a minimum of $1,500 to support their energy action project work. In addition, they will be notified of opportunities to apply for a competitive pool of funding to support teams with greater financial needs.
- The opportunity to compete for prize awards of up to $1,000 at the end of the season
- Guidance and support through their local YES! Coordinator
- Access to hands-on, experiential learning throughout the season (beginning with the Fall Summit on Oct. 31)
- Tours and workshops customized toward your energy action project
- Assistance with planning and implementing community events to highlight/support your work
- The opportunity to connect as many as 25 other teams across the region doing this type of work in their schools/communities
We’re looking forward to another great YES! season filled with fulfilling and rewarding energy action projects!