- All Things Energy Presentation – By Tom McDougall, Metro YES! Coordinator
- YES! Project Guide: Carbon Water and Climate Change
- YES! Project Guide: Turn Down the Thermostat
- YES! Project Guide: Water Conservation Plan
- Clean Energy Resource Teams (CERTs) – Resources, tools, guidance, connections, funding and opportunities
- Rural Renewable Energy Alliance (RREAL) – Helping get solar on schools in Minnesota
- Energy Kids – Features energy-related stories, hands-on activities, and research articles for the classroom
- B3 Benchmarking – track energy data to manage and reduce energy costs
- CERTs guide to B3 Benchmarking in Minnesota
- Clean Energy Jobs in MN – 2018 Summary Report
- Build a stand-alone 12-volt DC solar powered suitcase in partnership with We Share Solar.
- Take part in the Solar Boat Regatta – create a solar-powered boat and test your design by racing it against others!
- Make a solar oven- Absorb the sun’s heat to cook tasty treats by building a simple solar oven with a pizza box, foil, plastic wrap, and other household supplies here!
- Do an energy audit of a room- Here is a great worksheet by Climate Generation. After you complete the audit, try to figure out how you can reduce energy consumption in that room!
Superpower: One Man’s Quest to Transform American Energy by Russell Gold